CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Did Abe Sapien's voice sound less like Niles from "Fraiser"? Sure, but outside of that I have no complaints with this visually stunning, kickass and hilarious sequel. I'm more excited now to know that Del Toro is doing the Hobbit movies. That guys imagination is crazy and I dig it big time.

Ron Perlman is a really damn good actor and he'd have to be to get any emotion through the giant prosthetic that is his Hellboy uniform. Most of all the Hellboy movies know exactly when to make things light and fun. Too much doom and gloom is never a good thing these days. I really like the idea that the only hope for mankind is the spawn of the devil.

More movies like this one please. I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 cats.

0 comments: