CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

TRON Muthaflippin' 2!!!

JoBlo.com has a detailed description of the Comic-Con 2008 trailer that caught everyone off guard (apparently since nary a cellphone video has appeared thus far):


"After sitting through the lame RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN panel for an hour (more on that later) I thought there was nothing that could save my sanity short of a nail driven into my skull. However, just as the talent table cleared out and the anxious audience made it's way toward the exit, our host got back on the mic and told us Disney had a little something special to show us. The lights dimmed, the Disney logo appeared, and then everything went digital.... and neon. Cue the teaser for TRON 2... "

Visit http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=22180 to read the rest of the recap.

I'm suddenly very excited about TRON again. I'd scramble for my DVD of the first movie, but then I thought... do I even have a DVD copy? Did they make one? Yes... they did and apparently I already bought it.


UPDATE!!! io9 has a sneakily shot shaky-cam version of the trailer. It still blows my pants off.

http://io9.com/5029516/tr2n-rips-your-eyeballs-and-light-cycles-off

0 comments: